The Nokia-brand has made a comeback in the mobile phone market in 2017 thanks to Finnish startup HMD Global. Nokia used to be one of the world’s highest selling phone’s brands. But with the evolution of iPhone and Android Smartphone, Nokia lost it place. Later on, Nokia's Devices and Services division was sold to Microsoft. In 2016.
But now it is a different story, Nokia is back again with a bang, It's been less than a year since Nokia and Android have already launched six phones since then. Nokia 2 is the latest Smartphone that’s been launched in October 2017. The company chose India as the global launch pad to mark the debut of this Smartphone.
If you care about the design and cherish to get a high-end looking device, the Nokia 2 may be for you. You can easily get a grip on this device; it comes in three colour options pewter/black, pewter/white, and copper/black.
This highly affordable android phone has the best features under the budget.
· Screen - Nokia 2 has 5 inches (12.7 cm) HD display, the gorilla glass protector,
· Software - Runs on Android v7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system,
· Processor - The device is powered by a Quad core, 1.3 GHz,
· Connectivity - Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/BeiDou/GLONASS, micro USB,
· Battery - 41000mAh non-removable battery,
· Rear Camera - 8 megapixel with autofocus and LED flash,
· Front Camera - 5 megapixels,
· Memory - 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM with microSD support
Even after these entire features, the price very affordable. You can have your very own Nokia 2 at only 6500. To put it simply, the Nokia 2 manages to achieve the rare feat of looking and feeling like a phone above its price range. Nokia seems to carry on the previous positive reputation of past phones. Anyway, we can just cross our fingers and hope for the best for now.